Croit Bhraigh Details
Croit Bhraigh (phonetic pronunciation, Crotch vRi) was built in the 1800's and has, for your convenience,
- welcome pack
- 2 large double rooms to sleep 4 (2 single beds 1 double)
- modern bathroom with shower facilities
- fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons
- dining room
- fully equipped quiet room, come living room
- free WIFI
- large screen TV
- selection of DVD's
- selection of board games
- variety of books for all tastes
- stunning views
- open grounds for keen walkers
- close to local grocery shop and public house
Croit Bhraigh is a Non-smoking residence, please respect this at all times.
Entry is by key which can be collected from the key safe on the side of the house (combination supplied at Firm Booking)
Check in is 4pm Saturday, Check out is 10am Saturday.
Yes, we are pet friendly but whilst out on walks please have dogs on a leash to protect wildlife and dispose of any fouling.
Whilst we here at Croit Bhraigh love our 4 legged friends we don't like their hairs on our beds! So please, in the unlikely event that you're feeling chilly at night, turn the heating up but leave the dog downstairs :)